Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New Subway with Drive-Thru


I am a hypocrite. I go to Subway in order to try and live a healthy life. Yet I drive across town, passing up two perfectly good Subways, in order to not have to get out of my car to eat a sandwich. The new drive-thru at the Subway across from Abilene Regional is my latest addiction. I am obsessed with Subway's Chicken Sandwich, and now I can get it through my driver side window. Why didn't Subway do this earlier? We may never know. But I do know this; my dinner breaks will never be the same. No longer must I watch the Subway sandwich artists make my sandwich through those oddly shaped windows. No longer will I get the "Subway Odor".(You know that really strong bread smell) Thank you Subway… from the bottom of my couch potato heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment